You are accessing the website: www.univerbum.net, hereinafter referred to as the Website, which is the property of Paula González Fernández (tax identification number (NIF): ES09434801V and phone: +34 676 877 364), hereinafter referred to as the Owner.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Website may be visited by any User freely and for no charge as long as the visit is for personal use only. A User is considered to be any natural or legal person who is accessing, or who has accessed, this Website, and who in all cases will therefore be subject to the present General Terms and Conditions and to the contents of the Legal Notice in their entirety.
The User must always use this Website and its contents and/or services appropriately, and in accordance with the present General Terms and Conditions and with the contents of the Legal Notice, as well as in compliance with the law, ethics and morality, public order and proper conduct. The Owner reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to this Website and/or services that it contains, at any time and without prior notice, to any User who does not comply with the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, and in particular with what has been set out in the previous paragraph.
The Owner does not require prior subscription or registration for Users to access and use this Website.
The Owner reserves the right to modify or delete, at any time and without prior notice, the contents, services and information found on this Website.
For the provision of the services or products offered on this Website, the Owner deems it necessary for the User, in all cases and unless explicitly stated otherwise, to supply all the data and other information requested in the forms contained on the Website. In the event that the User does not complete all the data fields in the form, the Owner may decide not to provide the User with the service or product requested.
– Agrees to use this Website, its information and services in accordance with the present General Terms and Conditions and the applicable regulations in force.
– Undertakes to refrain from using this Website and its services for purposes or objectives that are illicit, contrary to the provisions set out in the General Terms and Conditions, prejudicial to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload or impair the portal and the services or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of this Website and its services by other Users and/or data subjects.
– Must refrain from obtaining or seeking to obtain information, messages, graphics, pictures, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible through this Website, using means or procedures other than those that have been made available for this purpose or that have been indicated via this Website.
It is not permitted to include the contents of this Website on other Internet portals, media or devices. Nor is it permitted to reproduce, distribute, publicly communicate or transform these contents, whether free of charge or at a cost, in any form or medium.
The Owner informs Users that the Website does not collect personal data, except where indicated. The data you provide through the Website forms or emails will be included in the files of the Owner, in order to contact you and appropriately process your request.
By submitting your data, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the general and specific terms and conditions. Personal data sent by Users in accordance with the previous point will be used for the purpose, in the manner and with the limitations, rights and obligations stipulated in the Spanish Law on the Protection of Personal Data. The User may exercise his/her rights to access, cancel, rectify and oppose, where applicable, upon presentation of a signed request, along with a copy of their ID or passport, addressed to Paula González Fernández at info(at)univerbum.net.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All intellectual and industrial property rights relating to any contents on this Website belong to the Owner and as such are protected by Spanish law.
By way of example, these rights are deemed to include, but are not limited to, any intellectual and industrial property rights pertaining to texts, images, pictures, colour ranges, audio and/or video files, software, animations, brands, logos, slogans and designs, programmes, elements, codes, fonts, interfaces, applications, structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of any information and/or content on this Website.
Under no circumstances may the contents of this Website, whether in whole or in part, be reproduced, copied, disseminated, distributed, modified, transformed, removed, manipulated or used in any other way, whether for profit or not, without prior and express written permission from the Owner.
The Owner is in no way responsible for the ownership of elements such as logos, images, slogans, brands or designs that are used for client work, in such cases where these elements have not been specifically conceptualized, created and designed by the Owner at the request of the client. It is therefore deemed that these elements legitimately belong to their owners, who have given the Owner permission to include them in the catalogues, media, advertisements, flyers or banners that this Website reproduces; or to give access to them via the links contained on this Website.
Any person who considers that his/her intellectual or industrial property rights have been infringed by any of these contents may contact the Owner (Paula González Fernández; tax identification number (NIF): ES09434801V).
In accordance with the provisions set out in Spanish Law 15/99 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, the Owner informs the User that the data he/she provides to complete the forms contained on this Website may be stored in computerized files under the responsibility of the Owner (Paula González Fernández; tax identification number (NIF): ES09434801V), for the purpose of maintaining a relationship with the data subjects and, where requested, to contact them via the means provided. In the case of data collected via the contact form, the legal basis for processing is to comply with a request made by the data subject.
Where data is received via the contact form, it will be kept for at least 12 months; where a service relationship is formed, data will be kept for at least 5 years. In both cases, once the indicated time period has lapsed, the data will be destroyed by such means as to ensure that the information cannot be retrieved.
In this respect, data subjects may exercise their right to access, rectify or cancel the data, by sending a request with specific instructions to that effect.
The forms contained on this Website are not intended for minors. The Owner assumes no responsibility for any instances where minors have submitted personal data via this Website, Anyone with parental responsibility and/or who is the legal guardian of the minor may exercise their right to access, rectify or cancel the data.
Submission of the forms included on the Website implies that the User has given the Owner his/her express consent for his/her own personal data to be supplied as necessary to any person who needs to receive it in order to accomplish the purpose of the relevant computerized file.
In the event that the User enters comments or requests information via this Website, the Owner may make enquiries to verify the User’s place of residence or other information, in order to provide an appropriate response with relevant information. The Owner will not collect personal data automatically, but may combine non-personal information collected automatically with personal data previously provided by Users.
The Owner may make available to the User technical linking devices (such as links, banners or buttons), directories and search tools (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Linking Mechanisms”) that allow the User to access Websites external to the Owner and/or managed by third parties (hereafter referred to as “Linked Sites”). The installation of these Linking Mechanisms is for the sole purpose of allowing the User to search and access information available on the Internet, as well as to publicize the work that the Owner has carried out for these third parties, with whom in all cases the Owner has maintained or maintains a business, commercial or service relationship.
The Owner accepts no liability for any damage or loss that may be incurred by the User through the Linking Mechanisms and/or Linked Sites, particularly with regard to:
- Their performance, availability, accessibility or continuity;
- The maintenance of the services, contents, information, data, files, products or any other kind of material they may contain;
- The provision or transmission of the services, contents, information, data, files, products or any other kind of material they may offer;
- The quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the services, contents, information, data, files, products or any other kind of material they may contain;
- Viruses or other harmful elements that may be transmitted by these Linking Mechanisms or Linked Sites, and that may alter the User’s computer systems (software and hardware) or the electronic documents and files stored therein.
The Owner does not offer or market, either through herself or through third parties, the products and/or services available on these Linked Sites.
The Owner does not pre-screen, approve, monitor or claim ownership of the products, services, contents, information, data, files or any other kind of material contained in the Linking Mechanisms and/or Linked Sites. Therefore, the Owner recommends that the User exercise extreme caution in assessing and using the information, data, files, products or any other kind of material contained in the Linking Mechanisms and/or Linked Sites. In turn, the User or anyone intending to place Linking Mechanisms on their own website (hereinafter referred to as “third-party website”), linking them to this Website as a Linked Website, must satisfy the following requirements:
- Any link to this Website shall direct to the home page;
- The link shall only allow access to this Website, but cannot reproduce it in any way;
- The creation of a browser or border environment on this Website is forbidden;
- No false, inexact or incorrect declarations or statements shall be made about this Website and/or its contents. In particular, it is forbidden to declare or imply that the Owner has authorized the link, or has supervised or endorsed in any way the contents or services that are offered or made available on the third-party website where the link is placed;
- With the exception of those signs that form part of the aforementioned link, the third-party website placing a link to this Website must not contain any brand, trade name, trade sign, company name, logo, slogan or any other distinctive sign belonging to the Owner or any of her clients;
- The third-party website placing the link must not contain illicit content or information that is contrary to morality, public order and what is generally accepted as proper conduct; nor should it include content that may infringe rights of third parties;
- The use of any brands, names, trade names, signs, slogans, company names and other distinctive signs belonging to the Owner in the keywords or meta names of any third-party website, without the Owner’s express and specific permission in advance, is forbidden.
Under no circumstances does the placing of a link to this Website on a third-party website imply the existence of a relationship between the Owner and the owner of the third-party website; nor does it imply the Owner’s acceptance and/or approval of the third-party website’s contents or services, unless explicitly stated by the Owner.
Paula González Fernández guarantees the security and confidentiality of the personal data provided by her clients and suppliers, and thus, in accordance with the provisions set out in the Spanish Law on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and in the implementing regulations, the Clients/Users are informed of, and consent to, both the inclusion of their data in the computerized files and the processing of this data, including data to which the Owner has access as a result of their browsing this Website, for the purpose of sending commercial communications, marketing products and services, and for contract and relationship management, in order to tailor our business offerings to the specific characteristics of Clients/Users. The recipients of this data will be the services belonging to the Owner.
This personal data is processed and incorporated into the relevant computerized files, in accordance with the current regulations of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Accessing this Website implies that the User accepts the present General Terms and Conditions and the contents of the Legal Notice, and that he/she agrees to respect them.